Covenant Church Media ministry is an essential part of our church.
The effective use of media and technology plays an important role in communicating the gospel in a dynamic way.
Several things fall under the broad category of media including podcasting, blogs, email updates, electronic newsletters, PowerPoint sermons, lights, bulletin designs, flyers, advertisements, music recording, computer maintenance, data projectors, music slides, CD duplication, Internet accounts, welcome videos, special event videos, sound quality, sermon recording, social media and Livestream.
Although this ministry covers our local church needs that have to do with audio and visual technology, the most requested and needed functions of the ministry include:
• Broadcasting live audio and video to the church and streaming our services and programmes live on the internet.
• Recording audio and video during regular church services and special events.
• Audio and video editing or recorded services and other special events for archive, broadcast, and production.
• Production, duplication, and distribution of recorded audio and video files to fulfill order requests, sermon messages and other special events.
• Providing audio and video support for evangelistic outreach and other special events outside of the church building.
Media always changes, challenges will arise, but there is always the pursuit of improving and growing the church’s use of media and also reaching out to the community and the rest of the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.