This ministry is impacting and transforming lives with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and God is steadily expanding the ministry. We also believe that as God as called us to do His work and impact lives, He has also ordained his people to stand with the vision. It’s for this purpose that Abigail and I are inviting you to become one of our vision partners.
Partnership is a covenant relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal.
A Vision Partner is someone who is committed to this ministry and shares its vision.
According to Ephesians 4:16 and 1 Thessalonians 3:1-3, together we make up the body of Christ and should therefore support one another. As your partner, Abigail and I want to help you fulfill the will of God for your life. That’s what partners do — we help to maximize each other’s strengths.
Furthermore, as you sow toward the manifestation of our vision, expect the manifestation of God’s vision for your life! Each of us possesses a supply of the anointing — empowerment to prosper. Through partnership, we all play a significant role in building the kingdom of God on the foundation of God’s love.
Partnership is such that for every life that is reached through this ministry, you, as a covenant partner, will receive a covenant blessing from God.
- We will pray daily for God’s blessings to be on you
- We will study and diligently seek the Word of God so as to teach and transform lives
- We will minister to you monthly through a personal letter from Dr. John Paul Oddoye
- Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge: “Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” (Philippians 4:17).
- Always pray for Dr. Oddoye, his family and Covenant Life Ministries International
- Actively strive to recruit new Vision Partners
Please download and print the Standing Order Mandate form to set up recurring payments.